Pond Aerator | 1/2 HP Pump | Pond Aeration Cabinet System | 1 Diffuser
This pond aerator system can properly aerate a one acre pond with diffuser set at a minimum depth of 20 feet; two acre pond with diffuser set at a minimum depth of 30 feet; three acre pond with diffuser set at a minimum depth of 50 feet; four acre pond with diffuser set at a minimum depth of 70 feet.
Pond aeration cabinet system comes ready for use. Hook up diffuser airline to the pond aerator airline and plug it in! Comes with a powerful 1/2 HP double-piston aeration pump, industrial grade exhaust fan designed to deal with extreme heat and moisture, and an easy disconnect manifold.
Excellent pond aerator pump:
- Pond Aerator Pump Industry Best - Three Year Warranty!
- Designed to run 24/7
- Oil-less, non-lube piston and cylinder
- Piston cylinder is hard coated for wear resistance
- Piston head design allows for easy replacement of piston seal for routine maintenance
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Pond aerator balanced for smooth, low vibration operation
- Safety Protected
The pond aeration system includes an easy disconnect manifold assembly with six 3/8" ball valves and a pressure relief valve to protect your aerator pump. Just hook up your diffuser to the aeration system and plug it in.
- Powder-coated cabinet
- 115-volt system
- Air filter assembly to protect aerator from debris
- Pre-set pressure relief valve to protect aerator from being overworked
- 6 ft. power cord
- Locking latch
- High performance cooling fan to keep pond aerator from overheating
Top of the line diffuser - Aeration Central's Diffuser enclosed airline system:
- Diffuser base is a 16" molded, enclosed system
- The 12" diffuser head, with a compound formulation and molding technique, ensures the diffuser membrane maintains its physical properties over a long period of time
- High performance synthetic rubber membrane designed to resist tearing and retain shape even after years of continuous or cyclical use
- Teflon coated rubber membrane to limit build up on diffuser, eliminating the need to pull diffuser and clean surface to maintain performance
- The diffuser base has a large opening for easy filling
- Molded installation holes for strings for easy placement of diffuser
- Diffuser produces highly desirable micro bubbles, which maximizes water movement
- Comes with barbed 1/2" PVC fitting for hose and hose clamp
Installation services available in certain locations.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review