I searched on line for the right aeration system for my farm pond. I liked what I saw from the Aeration Central Website. The videos and the design of the cabinet were what got my attention. I reached out and Darryl helped me get the right sized system for my pond. We used google maps measurements to calculate the length of air hose that I would need and we got just the right amount for our job. The equipment is quiet and the cabinet is substantial but not intrusive to the picturesque landscape. We tucked the cabinet in a hedgerow of mature trees. We filled the aerator bases with sand. Placing them in the pond went very smoothly. There were 3 of us doing it together which made it all go smoothly and safely. They are well designed and appear to be properly set in the pond bottom. The installation went very smoothly and the aerators are bubbling away!
Pond Aerator | 1/2 HP Pump | Pond Aeration Cabinet System | 2 Diffusers | 200' of Weighted Hose
This pond aerator system can properly aerate a one acre pond with diffusers set at an average depth of 15 feet; two acre pond with diffusers set at an average depth of 25 feet; three acre pond with diffusers set at an average depth of 30 feet; four acre pond with diffusers set at an average depth of 40 feet.
Pond aeration cabinet system comes ready for use. Hook up diffuser airlines to pond aerator airlines and plug it in! Comes with a powerful 1/2 HP double-piston aeration pump, industrial grade exhaust fan designed to deal with extreme heat and moisture, and an easy disconnect manifold.
Excellent pond aerator pump:
- Pond Aerator Industry Best - Three Year Warranty!
- Designed to run 24/7
- Oil-less, non-lube piston and cylinder
- Piston cylinder is hard coated for wear resistance
- Piston head design allows for easy replacement of piston seal for routine maintenance
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Pond aerator balanced for smooth, low vibration operation
- Safety Protected
The pond aeration system includes an easy disconnect manifold assembly with two 3/8" ball valves and a pressure relief valve to protect your aerator pump. Just hook up your diffuser to the aeration system and plug it in.
- Powder-coated cabinet
- 115-volt system
- Air filter assembly to protect aerator from debris
- Pre-set pressure relief valve to protect pond aerator pump from being overworked
- 6 ft. power cord
- Locking latch
- High performance cooling fan to keep pond aerator from overheating
Top of the line diffuser - Aeration Central's Diffuser enclosed airline system:
- Diffuser base is a 16" molded, enclosed system
- The 12" diffuser head, with a compound formulation and molding technique, ensures the diffuser membrane maintains its physical properties over a long period of time
- High performance synthetic rubber membrane designed to resist tearing and retain shape even after years of continuous or cyclical use
- Teflon coated rubber membrane to limit build up on diffuser, eliminating the need to pull diffuser and clean surface to maintain performance
- The diffuser base has a large opening for easy filling
- Molded installation holes for strings for easy placement of diffuser
- Diffuser produces highly desirable micro bubbles, which maximizes water movement
- Comes with barbed 1/2" PVC fitting for hose and hose clamp
- Heavy duty, high quality, durable weighted hose
- Weighted hose has an inside diameter of 1/2" and outside diameter of 1"
- Sinks and remains in place
- Holds up to UV rays, heat, and cold
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Hose connectors and clamps included
Installation services available in certain locations.